Services to children are the cornerstone of Signal Centers, as in 1957, programs were first offered to nine children with cerebral palsy. Children's Services have expanded to encompass so much more, with over 100 children serviced by the Chattanooga center.
The Chattanooga Children's Program serves both typically-developing children and those with disabilities/special needs. Low student-to-teacher ratios are maintained, thus enabling individualized attention.
The school includes both center-based and home-based programs for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age. Programming includes:
• Classrooms with inclusion opportunities
• Active parental involvement
• Low-teacher to student ratio
• Highly educated and trained staff
• Accessible playgrounds
• Home based services for infants and toddlers with developmental delays and therapy needs
• Speech, feeding, occupational, and physical therapy integrated in the classroom activities
3-Star Quality Child Care
Chattanooga Children’s Services
Pam Hudson, Director
423-698-8528, Ext. 400
109 N. Germantown Rd., Chattanooga, TN 37411
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.